Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Sad Start

New beginnings are supposed to be beautiful, they say. But I guess it is not always warranted.

I've been putting my hopes on getting into KATUSA but seems like fate is against that path.

Went back to Korea on 25 Oct, did my body check up on 27th, which is also the last day of check ups, and finally got my (negative) results on 6 November.

KATUSA would have been the ideal case because it is the least disruptive (although how can army not be disruptive right?), but I guess sometimes life is just a jerk in that way.

Have to applied to the cannon (artillery?) unit, and would also be applying for the December posting. Hopefully it will be good news this time round so that I can just quickly get this over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment